Are you training for something special, want to work on a specific problem or have you simply hit a plateau? Regardless of where you are in your fitness journey, personal training is a brilliant way to bust out of a slump and push your fitness to the next level.
Working with our friendly team, you’ll develop a training programme that’s tailored to fit your needs, lifestyle and any goal you may have. Whether it’s fat loss, muscle mass gain, increasing your stamina and fitness , recovery from an injury or improving your wellbeing, our personal trainers are here to help.
Regular body compositions, feedback and advice on everything from nutrition to technique ensure you get maximum results from your workouts.
- The personalised programme tackles key areas
- Motivation and encouragement when you need it most
- Non-intimidating and discreet, great for those who find group classes difficult
- Goal-oriented to keep training fresh and rewarding
- App to track your progress and follow your training program
|Member*: 60-minute one-to-one session:||£30.00|
|Concession/Young Person: 60-minute one-to-one session:||£32.50|
|Non-member: 60-minute one-to-one session:||£35.00|
|Member*: Kick-start personal training package (5 x 60-minute sessions):||£130.00|
|Concession/Young Person: personal training package (5 x 60-minute sessions):||£145.00|
|Non-member: Kick-start personal training package (5 x 60-minute sessions):||£160.00|
* Full Access / Multi Access / Single Access / Price4Life Upgraded Memberships only
What to wear:light, breathable clothing or sportswear, along with comfortable trainers, for stability and support. Bring plenty of water to keep hydrated, and a small towel for staying dry. Lockers take £1 coins.
Enquire about Personal Training here: