My main interest is resistance training, specifically Kettlebells and Kinesis. Kinesis brings core engagement & multi-functional movements, and is great for rehabilitation after injury or for specific weaknesses.
I’m 53 and have been in this industry for about 13 years, Having had 4 children, I have a good understanding of what women need to do to maintain bone and muscular strength and health and understand the challenges in relation to Menopause and Pelvic Floor maintenance.
I love training females and males alike to make positive changes in their lives and ultimately make them feel happy about themselves.
- Personal Trainer (Level 3)
- Mental Health (Level 4)
- Obesity and Diabetes (Level 4)
- GP Referral, Pilates (Level 3)
- Yoga (Level 3) Including CPDs in Vinyasa, Restorative, Chair, Yoga Nidra
- Master Kettlebells Instructor
- Gym Instructor, Exercise to Music, Step, Pump
- Group Cycling, Kinesis, SkillX, Parkinsons, COPD, Dementia
- Exercise Strategy in relation to Menopause, Menopause Nutrition, Pelvic Balance