Trampolining lessons at Bridport Leisure Centre are part of our Rebound Gymnastics Club. Under the guidance of our qualified staff, we offer trampoline lessons for children aged 5 to 15 years of age.
Following the British Gymnastics Trampoline Award Scheme, we coach children of all abilities, covering everything from the basic trampoline skills, to advanced technical moves and routines.
Classes take place in the main hall and are structured into three different groups based on ability: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
Age: 5 – 15 yrs
Thursdays: 4:30pm – 6:30pm*
Saturdays: 9:30am – 11:30am*
*sessions are at 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 9:30am and 10:30am depending on child’s level and ability
All courses run for 50 weeks of the year with a 2-week break over Christmas. Fees are payable by direct debit at £27.50 per month
|Trampolining||£27.50 per month (Direct Debit)|
When enquiring about any Children’s Course you will be asked to fill out an enquiry form. This will then be passed onto the Activity Programme Manager who will be in contact to discuss class options with you. Once the class is chosen you just need to set up payment and you’re ready to go!
On the day:
• Free parking is available in our car park. At busy times please also use the top & far car parks.
• Please arrive in time for your child to change and be ready for the start of the class
• All long hair must be tied up, out of the way.
• Socks must be worn for all Trampolining lessons.
• Please wear a well fitting T-shirt or long sleeved top, no vest tops please.
• Jogging bottoms preferred, no belts/zips/buttons. No Jeans or combat trousers to be worn.
• Please remember to bring a water bottle, this can be refilled at reception as required. Squash is fine but energy drinks and fizzy drinks are not appropriate.
• Please ensure all children have been to the toilet before their lesson starts.
• Please supervise your children until their lesson starts.
• Parents are welcome to spectate upstairs in the café area next to the pool.
Missing a lesson:
Our lessons run for 50 weeks of the year including throughout all school holidays. We have a 2 week break over Christmas
which you will be notified of in advance. If for any reason you are unable to attend a lesson please phone and leave a message
on 01308 427464.
Cool off Fitness Suite Session:
Fancy burning a few calories whilst your child is enjoying their lesson? Parents are entitled to HALF PRICE Fitness
Suite entry whilst their child is attending their activity. Just ask at reception or phone 01308 427464 to pre book.
All children’s courses members are entitled to FREE evening & weekend swimming. Booking is required as
spaces are limited and accompanying family members will still need to pay their usual entry fee.
For more information or to book a course, please complete the enquiry form and our membership team will be in touch. Alternatively, please ask reception or call 01308 427464.